Characteristics of Pt. Marsupium as per Ayurveda :-
Rasa (Taste) : Kashya (Astrigent), Tikta (Bitter).
Guna (Characteristics) : Lakhu (Light), Ruksha (Rough)
Veerya (Potency) : Sheeta (Cold)
Vipaka (Post digestion effect) : Katu (Pungent).
Actions according to Ayurveda :-
Rasayana : Pt. Marsupium rejuvenates each and every cell of the body.
Raktasodhana : Pt. Marsupium purifies the blood and removes all toxins from it.
Pramehaghna : Pt. Marsupium is useful in all disease which involve discoloration of urine including diabetes.
Benefits of Amrut Kalash :-
- It is made from heartwood of 100% Pure Pterocarpus Marsupium Herbal wood which is derived from minimum 10 years old tree.
- Pterocarpus Marsupium Herbal wood has been used for control of blood sugar in diabetes since ancient times in India.
- Regular use of Amrut Kalash significantly reduce blood sugar in diabetes.
- Modulates tissue glucose utilization in insulin dependent tissues.
- Delays onset of diabetic complications.
- Reduces fasting and post parandial hyperglycemia.
- Regenerates beta cells of pancreas.
- Reduces symptoms for diabetes like Production of large volumes of urine, excessive eating,intense thirsts, burning pains in limbs and general weakness.
How to Use Amrut Kalash- Amrit Ras :-
- Wash the tumbler with running water.
- Fill the tumbler with drinking water (Approx. 100 ml) at night.
- The water will turn reddish brown after 8-10 hours.
- Filter the colored water and consume it 10-15 mins. Before breakfast.
- Again fill the tumbler with drinking water.
- Consume the colored water 10-15 mins. Before dinner.
- Use it continuously for 30 days.
- Scratch the inside surface of tumbler with sharp object (screw driver etc.)
- Again use the tumbler for 15 days.
- After 45 daysâ€¦place one herbal wood piece in tumbler and fill the tumbler with drinking WATER